CONLUX NBM-3000 SERIES BILL VALIDATOR
The Conflux NBM-3000 Series Bill Validator is designed to simplify your business through reliable, field-proven performance. This bill validator and acceptor features a vertical sensing magnetic head and optical sensors that are positioned away from dirt and protected from salting. The Conflux bill acceptor features a unique design that promotes a longer lifespan and fewer service calls.
The vertical configuration of the bill validator enables easy cleaning and maintenance. The Conflux NBM 3000 Series Bill Validator features a water drain to prevent saltwater from accessing the bill path. This dollar bill acceptor Boasts a motor-driven shutter that closes when the device is not in use. This protects the Conflux NBM-3000 Series Bill Validator from damage. This dollar bill acceptor features a bill stacking system that allows it to store a large amount of dollar bills in a compact fashion.
- Designed to simplify your business through reliable, field-proven performance.
- NBM-3000 Series Bill Validator Field Tested, Field Proven
- Vertical Sensing
- Magnetic head and optical sensors are positioned away from dirt and protected from salting, resulting in longer life and fewer service calls. Vertical configuration enables easy cleaning, if required.
- Anti-Salting System
- Built-in protection includes water drain and no electronics in lower chute; saltwater never reaches bill path or electronics.
- Pullback, "Yank Cheat", Protection
- Motor-driven shutter remains closed when in standby mode, protecting validator from salting, vandalism and cheating.
- Unique Bill Stacking Method
- Two cam design stacks more bills in less space than conventional validators.
- High Acceptance Rate
- $1, $5 Bills and Coupons.
- Optional Security Bezel
- Metal bezel protects validator from vandalism. Available factory-installed or as a retrofit kit.
- All-Plastic Construction
- Lightweight, easy to clean and service.
- Swing-Open Stacker
- One latch opens bill stacker, making it easy to collect bills.
- LED Diagnostics
- Indicates status of validator, making field service easier.
- Two-Belt Bill Transport
- Contributes to longer belt life and easier servicing —system rated at over 200,000 operations.
Limited 2 year warranty.
Interface: Multi-Drop-Bus (M.D.B.)
Operating Voltage: +34VDC
Power Consumption: Standby 0.30A or less
Operating State: Motor Operation 0.60A or less / Peak Max. 4 sec 1.20A or less
Operating Temperature Range: 5°F (-15°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
Insulation Resistance: 20M Ohm or more
400 Stacker: 2.24 Lbs. (1.02 Kg.)
700 Stacker: 2.48 Lbs. (1.12 Kg.)
400 Stacker: HxWxD: 10.92" x 3.62" x 5.59" / (277.3mm x 92.0mm x 141.0mm)
700 Stacker: HxWxD: 10.92"H x 3.62"W x 7.16"D / (277.3mm x 92.0mm x 181.9mm)
Escrow Function Available
Bottler Mask & Full-line Mask Available
Front Mask Lamp
Available for Bottler Mask and Metal Mask
· 2-Way Face-up
· $1, $5 and Coupon
· Switch Selectable for $5 and Coupon